Refunds and Cancellations
- The security deposit of INR 500 will be refunded within 2-3 business days once the vehicle is returned to one of our executives in good condition without any damages.
- If there are any damages or challans, or if the vehicle is not returned to our executive at the metro station, then the security deposit will not be refunded, and the customer may be liable to pay more.
- If the vehicle/helmet/battery/charger is damaged during the ride, the customer is liable for all expenses.
- In the event of return or cancellation, if:
- If the vehicle is returned due to any issue with it and identified immediately after receiving it, the customer is eligible for full refund/replacement of next available vehicle.
- If the customer is returning for any other reason, then they are liable to pay a minimum of INR 20 (up to the first 3 km) and INR 10/ km further on.
- If the customer does not return the vehicle within the time frame mentioned at the time of booking or keeps the vehicle for more than 12 hours from the time of booking, a cost of INR 100 per hour will be charged.
- In the event of no response from customer for vehicle/payments within 24-48 hours, Hala has the right to file an FIR.
For any questions about personal data, you can contact us at the following address:
HALA Mobility India Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, Telangana
Or email@example.com OR +91 90325 50527